Midge Bobbin Holder Long (CFT-61-L)
Maybe the finest fly tying bobbin there is. The C&F Bobbin is precisely crafted, well balanced and holds your thread securely in place. We recommend the CFT-61-L to everyone who is primarily focussed on tying smaller flies of size 10 or smaller, but especially for very small patterns on hook sizes between 16-22. The long version comes in handy when working when handling long, fuzzy material such as CDC or deer hair or for everyone who prefers to handle a slightly larger tool in general.
- Optimized bobbin weight (17g) helps keep tension on material during tying
- Teflon-coated bobbin arms for smooth spool revolution
- Clever Micro Slit Foam design in bobbin nose to retain constant thread tension
- Bobbin tube made of zirconium ceramic to reduce thread breakage
- Comes with a bobbin threader
- The 9.5 mm long nose from the standard models makes a differencewhen a bit of extra space and distance is needed.
- Weight: 19 g