SAGE X Spey
The Two-Handed X rods let you experience the remarkable benefits of KonneticHD Technology through access to the more powerful lower sections of the rod, allowing for easier and more efficient load carry through the casting stroke. The shaft’s significantly enhanced recovery and crisper tip stop optimize line speed to deliver long, smooth casts.
Scandi to Skagit, traditionals to intruders, the X SPEY is designed to deliver your favorite swing setup, no matter what it may be. From half-pounder Steelhead with the 5120-4 to huge Atlantic Salmon with the 10150-4, the X SPEY has the right tool to handle your favorite swing water, however you want to tackle it.
- KonneticHD Technology
- Black Spruce blank color
- Dark Green primary thread wraps with Metallic Grey trim wraps
- Fuji ceramic stripper guides
- Hard chromed snake guides and tip-top
- Stealth Black anodized aluminum down-locking reel seat
- Laser etched Sage logo on slide band
- Super Plus fore grip and rear grip
- Black rod bag with Titanium logo and Black Spruce model tag
- Evergreen powder coated aluminum rod tube with Sage Medallion
- custom label: made in U.S.A.