SAGE X Switch
The Two-Handed X rods let you experience the remarkable benefits of KonneticHD Technology through access to the more powerful lower sections of the rod, allowing for easier and more efficient load carry through the casting stroke. The shaft’s significantly enhanced recovery and crisper tip stop optimize line speed to deliver long, smooth casts.
The X lineup of switch rods are perfect when you know you’re going to be backed right up to the bank, but that skater or intruder still needs to be delivered into the holding water. From half-pounder Steelhead with the 5110-4 to big Winter Runs with the 8110-4, the X SWITCH series has the right tool for your tight-quarters swing water.
- KonneticHD Technology
- Black Spruce blank color
- Dark Green primary thread wraps with Metallic Grey trim wraps
- Fuji ceramic stripper guides
- Hard chromed snake guides and tip-top
- Stealth Black anodized aluminum up-locking reel seat
- Laser etched Sage logo on slide band
- Super Plus fore grip and rear grip
- Black rod bag with Titanium logo and Black Spruce model tag
- Evergreen powder coated aluminum rod tube with Sage Medallion
- Weight: 1 g