Yeti Tundra Haul cooler
The cool boxes of the Tundra series are the classics from Yeti. They are indestructible and also suitable for the toughest outdoor and fly fishing trips. In contrast to the other models in the Yeti Tundra series, the Tundra Haul comes with wheels and is therefore particularly suitable for anyone who wants to transport the cooler on foot over long distances. In terms of size, the Yeti Tundra Haul is right in between the Tundra 65 and the Tundra 75, so it definitely holds enough beer and other drinks for a relaxed summer evening on the beach.
Yeti Tundra Haul dimensions and details
- External dimensions: 71.8 cm x 47.3 cm x 49.5 cm
- Capacity: 50L
- Weight: 14.5kg
Yeti Tundra Haul Equipment and Technology
- FATWALL™ DESIGN with extra thick walls up to 5 cm for the highest possible thermal insulation
- PERMAFROST™ HEAT INSULATION special PU foam material ensures stability, optimal insulation and low weight
- Manufacture using the rotational molding process ensures the highest quality and stability
- ANCHORPOINT™ LOCKOUTS FOR SECURITY Patented latches made from high-quality rubber material for unbreakable, smooth and secure closures.
- Thoughtfully designed, T-REX™ LATCHES allow for easy installation and securing on boats, trailers or truck beds.
- NEVERFAIL™ HINGE SYSTEM Two hinge pins with an interlocking design prevent the hinge from breaking
- INTERLOCK™ LID SYSTEM A special locking system against temperature influences
- COLDLOCK™ SEAL A freezer-like seal surrounds the lid to keep the heat out and the cold in.
- VORTEX™ DRAINAGE SYSTEM Leakproof, durable and designed for quick and easy deflation.
- NON-SLIP BEARFOOT™ FEET Prevent slipping to keep your YETI cooler in place.
- DOUBLEHAUL™ HANDLES are made of strong, high-quality polyester rope that is designed for maximum durability.
- LIPGRIP™ CARRY HANDLES that don't get in the way and still offer very good grip.