Yeti Tundra 35 cooler
The cool boxes of the Tundra series are the classics from Yeti. They are indestructible and also suitable for the toughest outdoor and fly fishing trips. The Tundra 35 is perfect for day trips or even short trips and has enough capacity to supply even a small crew over this period. It has up to three inches of PermaFrost™ insulation and reliably keeps food, soft drinks, beer or even a good bottle of wine cool and safe.
Yeti Tundra 35 dimensions and details
- External dimensions: 54.3 cm x 40.9 cm x 40 cm
- Internal dimensions: 38.1 cm x 26.4 cm x 27 cm
- Capacity: 25.3l
- Weight: 9.1kg
Yeti Tundra 35 features and technology
- FATWALL™ DESIGN with extra thick walls up to 5 cm for the highest possible thermal insulation
- PERMAFROST™ HEAT INSULATION special PU foam material ensures stability, optimal insulation and low weight
- Manufacture using the rotational molding process ensures the highest quality and stability
- ANCHORPOINT™ LOCKOUTS FOR SECURITY Patented latches made from high-quality rubber material for unbreakable, smooth and secure closures.
- Thoughtfully designed, T-REX™ LATCHES allow for easy installation and securing on boats, trailers or truck beds.
- NEVERFAIL™ HINGE SYSTEM Two hinge pins with an interlocking design prevent the hinge from breaking
- INTERLOCK™ LID SYSTEM A special locking system against temperature influences
- COLDLOCK™ SEAL A freezer-like seal surrounds the lid to keep the heat out and the cold in.
- VORTEX™ DRAINAGE SYSTEM Leakproof, durable and designed for quick and easy deflation.
- NON-SLIP BEARFOOT™ FEET Prevent slipping to keep your YETI cooler in place.
- DOUBLEHAUL™ HANDLES are made from strong, high-quality polyester rope designed for maximum durability.
- LIPGRIP™ CARRY HANDLES that don't get in the way and still offer very good grip.