Yeti Panga 100 Duffel - Waterproof travel bag
The Panga™ 100 Duffel is YETI's largest fully submersible duffel, guaranteed to keep your entire load dry. With a virtually impenetrable ThickSkin™ shell, molded EVA bottom and ingenious HydroLok™ zipper, this oversized waterproof duffel bag will keep you dry no matter what you throw at it.
With a capacity of 100 liters and a robust carry strap system, the Panga 100 is easy to carry over the shoulder or as a backpack, but in typical YETI® fashion, it can also be dragged, dropped or tossed around.
Yeti Panga Duffel 100 - Technical Details
- HYDROLOK™ zipper keeps water out so your gear stays bone dry no matter how hard it rains.
- U-DOCK™ The end piece of your HydroLok zipper that ensures a completely airtight seal.
- THICKSKIN™ SHELL Constructed of high-density nylon and thick TPU lamination, our ThickSkin Shell is puncture and abrasion resistant.
- METALLOCK™ HARDWARE Ultra-stable, yet lightweight applications
- QUICKGRAB™ LASH POINTS Developed for when the backpack needs to be close at hand
- DRYHAUL™ STRAPS Durable yet comfortable, DryHaul straps feature custom fittings.
- STOWAWAY MESH POCKET An easy-access interior mesh pocket keeps your valuables safe, dry and stowed.
- INTERIOR SLEEVE Extra storage space for the most important things you need on the go.
- DETACHABLE CHEST AND HIP STRAP For extra stability and security when trekking.
- Dimensions: 82.6 x 43.2 x 30.5
- Capacity: 100 liters
- Weight: 3.1kg