In our opinion, the Simms Tributary Set is the best wat set in this price range. Both the waders and the waders are of high quality and offer a very good price-performance ratio. Our absolute recommendation for anyone who is looking for inexpensive initial equipment or does not have the time to go to the water regularly.
Waders with the essential features for anglers who want the proven Simms
Looking for durability at a good price.
Practice makes the professional - and the Tributary Stockingfoot waders are your faithful companions on and in the water. Crafted with proven Simms quality, these dry, breathable men's waders encourage natural mobility as you negotiate steep trails and deep rivers. Key features include a large, fleece-lined hand-warmer pocket for those cooler days fishing, and a secure chest pocket to keep tools and fly boxes within easy reach.
- 3-layer waterproof-breathable polyester in the upper material, 4-layer waterproof-breathable polyester in the lower material
- Full fleece lined hand warmer pocket, with top zip pocket
- Self-supporting gravel guard with gathered elastic hem
- Anatomically shaped neoprene stocking feet with antimicrobial finish
- Two belt loops with 38mm nylon waist belt
- Machine wash, air dry. See care label for details
Simms Tributary Watschuhe
With the Tributary, Simms has brought out a really high-quality, lightweight wading boot at a very competitive price. It has all the properties you would expect from a wading boot.
A really great product that we can recommend with a clear conscience.
Sturdy synthetic leather and mesh with rubber overlays in high-wear areas
- Bombproof, corrosion-resistant lacing
- Fully folded tongue keeps dirt out
- Full neoprene lining for durability and easy on and off
- 12mm synthetic felt outsole
||foot length in cm