As the successor to legendary rod series such as the TCR, TCX or Method, SAGE had set the bar pretty damn high for the new Igniter and they may have even exceeded expectations.
With the new KonneticHD technology it was possible to make the blank even more performant in its entirety, to minimise vibrations and to enable an incredible power and stability in the cast.
For us, this is perhaps the best rod on the market at the moment for all technically experienced fly fishers who place the highest value on the tightest loops, maximum line control and long casting distances. With the right line and the right timing, casts are possible with the SAGE Igniter that you could otherwise only dream of.
The Class 6 and Class 7 rods in particular are one of our absolute recommendations sea trout fishing on the coast.
- KonneticHD technology
- Chipotle bright paint
- Cayenne ground thread winding with gunmetal trim winding
- Fuji ceramic guide ring; Hard chrome plated snake rings and tip ring.
- Gunmetal anodised aluminium roller seat with up-locking.
- Integrated hidden hook holder in roller seat.
- Full cork handle with EVA fighting butt.
- Black rod bag with Titanium logo and Chipotle model tag.
- Black powder coated aluminium rod tube with Sage Medallion.