Fishpond Ridgeline Tech Pack - The perfect hybrid of fly vest and backpack
The Fishpond Ridgeline Tech Pack is the perfect combination of a fly vest and backpack, giving you all the storage you need for your fishing gear! No more compromises between a vest and a backpack - with the Ridgeline Tech Pack you have both. The front of the pack features a variety of internal and external pockets to keep all your gear safe and organized. On the back is a spacious yet lightweight backpack that offers enough space for additional equipment.
The Ridgeline Tech Pack combines the best features of a backpack and a fly vest, giving you everything you need for a long day of fishing. On the front you will find numerous pockets, both inside and outside, to organize your equipment. On the back is the spacious backpack in which you can stow provisions, a rain jacket and water bottles. The separate compartment for a drinking bladder is particularly practical.
The Ridgeline Tech Pack also offers various wading net holders that are held securely in place. Alternatively, you can attach the landing net to the D-ring with a magnet. With the Fishpond Ridgeline Tech Pack you are well equipped and can enjoy your fishing trip to the fullest.
- Lightweight foam shoulder strap and molded back panel
- One size fits most
- Inner compartment and passage for hydration bladder
- Integrated net holders and water bottle holders on both sides of the pack
- Lightweight mesh design keeps your torso and back cool
- Padded shoulder straps distribute weight for all-day comfort
- 22 inner and outer pockets
- Hypalon® tool attachments for pull-out rollers, vial holders, clamps and more
- Zip-down flybench with replaceable fly patch
- Integrated rod holder on the vest
- Accessories not included
420D Cyclepond material made from recycled nylon
Backpack with 15L volume