The Fishpond Canyon Creek Chest Pack is the ideal choice for anglers who need quick access to essential gear. This highly versatile carry system offers an extensive list of features including seven tool attachment points, a fold down fly compartment with foam insert and an integrated net holder. Despite the low profile, up to four of your favorite fly boxes can be easily stowed away, leaving room for accessories. The Canyon Creek Chest Pack also offers a solution for anglers who want to increase the carrying capacity of their existing systems as it can be easily combined with the current Fishpond backpacks.
With Canyon Creek, you'll always have your fishing essentials close at hand. The seven tool attachment points allow you to store your most important tools safely and easily accessible. The fold-down fly bench provides a convenient work surface for tying flies or changing fly patterns. The integrated landing net holder ensures that you always have your landing net at hand to land your catch safely. In addition, the Chest Pack offers enough space for up to four fly boxes and allows you to transport your favorite flies safely and in an organized manner.
- Flat vertical design
- Integrated net holder on the back
- Quick access outer pocket
- Hypalon® tool attachments for pullers, tippet and buoyancy aid holders and pliers
- Signature fly bench with fold-down silicone pad
- Access port on the back allows integration with belt systems
- Compatible with the Thunderhead-Submersible-Rucksack and the wind River Roll-Top-Rucksack.
23cm x 13cm x 11,5cm